How to be the same person in all areas of your life
Rebecca & I let you in on the secrets of discovering your calling, the touchpoints in your personal AND business brand, finding your ambition, and knowing what the heck to do with it all. We discuss people who are living on purpose, how Rebecca pushed me outside my comfort zone to think about my own purpose, her journey from fat-shaming herself to coming out, and both of us stepping fully into our own design. Rebecca even surprised me with how her mom forecasted what she was meant to do – and her mom was RIGHT!
In this episode, you'll hear more about how you have to get off the couch and DO something. You can't skip to step 82, you have to start at step 1.
AWESOMENESS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Jim Carrey – "Two-time Golden Globe winner" speech
- The RobCast – episode 100 with Elizabeth Gilbert
- This American Life podcast – Tell Me I'm Fat
- "How To Be Here" by Rob Bell (book)
- Rebecca: one year ago -> now (below)